Long suit definition is a holding of more than the average number of cards in a suit how to use long suit in a sentence. Long suit n 1 games the suit in which a player holds the most cards in a given hand 2 the personal quality or talent that is ones strongest asset long suit n 1 . Long suit a subject activity or field at which someone is particularly skilled or adept working with computers was never my long suit so this receptionist . Long suit definition at dictionarycom a free online dictionary with pronunciation synonyms and translation look it up now. in a hand the suit having the most cards 1 the long suit in a hand the suit having the most cards 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.